Grace Episcopal Church is a parish church of The Episcopal Diocese of Fond du Lac, established in Sheboygan, Wisconsin in 1847 in the Anglo-Catholic tradition of The Episcopal Church. Our worship is to the Glory of God and sacramentally centered in the celebration of the eucharistic sacrifice of Jesus. Our mission is evangelical: to bring all persons to the knowledge and love of God, and to respect the dignity and freedom of every human being.
We are located at 1011 North 7th Street (7th and Ontario Avenue) in historic downtown Sheboygan. We are a church family of persons married and single; young and old; rich and poor; liberal and conservative. Our common goal and greatest bond is to follow Christ Jesus, worship God in His Holy Church, and to sacrificially give, work and pray for the spread of His kingdom.
In our public worship at Grace Episcopal Church, we return our praise to God with the greatest possible reverence, in thanksgiving for all that we have been given. We believe wholeheartedly that the traditional worship and devotional practice of the Christian Church speaks as clearly and powerfully today as it did two millennia ago.
Grace Episcopal Church adheres to and practices “the faith once delivered to the saints,” revealed by God in the person of His incarnate Son, Jesus Christ, recorded in the Holy Scriptures, to which the teaching and practice of the undivided Church of the first millennium bears witness.
The Spirit and the Bride say, "Come."
And let him who hears say, "Come."
And let him who is thirsty come,
let him who desires take the water of life without price.—Revelation 22.17
- The Church is one, because she is one Body, under one Head, our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Church is holy, because the Holy Spirit dwells in her, consecrates her members, and guides them to do God’s work.
- The Church is catholic, because she proclaims the whole Faith to all people, to the end of time.
- The Church is apostolic, because she continues in the teaching and fellowship of the apostles and is sent to carry out Christ’s mission to all people.
- The Church carries out her mission through the ministry of all her members.